All revenue collections including LR loans , NALA, Water Tax village accounts, RR act and other recovery, Jamabandi and village accounts, ROR , Adverse Seasonal conditions, Irrigation Act, ULC Act, Haq-E-Malikhana and Exercise/Land Revenue Act, Cash grants and ayacut, Endowments and Waks/Drought and Flood Relief/Paper Stamp Duty.
|SECTION D3 - DROUGHT & FLOOD RELIEF
- Rain Fed areas Rs. 1000/- Per Hecter
- Irrigated Area Rs. 2500/- Per Hecter
- Perennial crops Rs. 4000/- Per Hecter
- For deceased person Rs. 50,000/- (Ex-gratia)
- Fully damaged House Rs. 1500/-, for clothes per family Rs. 500/-, For Utensils per family Rs. 500/- for 20 Kg’s Rice and 5 liters Kerosene per family
- Partly damaged house Rs. 750/- For cloths per family Rs. 375/- For utensils per family Rs. 375/- 20 Kg’s Rice and 5 liters Kerosene per family
- Families whose houses are inundated per family 20 Kg’s. Rice + 5 liters Kerosene
Fire Accidents: Ex - gratia is being sanctioned based on the severity of the Individual case.